Skills Required: Guidance Counselling,
Edukasyon.ph is an award-winning EdTech Social Enterprise that helps students chart their education to employment paths. We help them discover thousands of colleges courses and dozens of careers, and find the right one for them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop a career counseling strategy for students and teachers based on K-12 priorities;?
2. Coordinate with guidance counselor associations?, ?career guidance associations?, industry associations? on career guidance partnerships for high schools and universities?;?
3. Initiate and coordinate with parent-teacher associations and school guidance counsellors and advocates for career outreach activities?;?
4. Plan and implement career clinics for students and teachers at public and private schools?;?
5. Develop training modules for career advocates, teachers and counsellors?;
6. Conduct career guidance sessions with students and parents via email, phone or on-site counselling;
7. Assist the Founder and CEO on guidance counseling concerns as may be required.
Why join us?
– Be part of a young and dynamic startup, led by a CEO that has extensive experience in youth employment, and a Founder who attended Harvard Business School, where he specialized in social enterprises
– You will be trained with operations experience picked up from multiple corporations, and all the financial knowledge picked up working at Goldman Sachs and Bain Capital
What do we expect from you?
– Masters degree in Guidance and/or School Counseling or equivalent
– At least 3 year experience in career counseling, experience in counseling for study abroad is an advantage
– Pro-active personality, strong people skills, analytical mind
– Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
– Efficient multi-tasker and a team player
How do I apply?
Please send to email@example.com
1. Your updated curriculum vitae
2. Cover letter
3. Copy of your transcript of records
4. Copy of your pay slip for the last 3 months
5. Your answers to these questions: (50 – 100 words per question)
a. What do you think you can bring to Edukasyon.ph?
b. What feature / service do you find most promising about Edukasyon.ph?
c. Why did you leave/ are you leaving your last 3 jobs, and what is your salary expectation